During this time, all of us are affected by the coronavirus. Whether it’s the isolation from others, the loss of a job, or battling the illness itself, we’re all facing this uncharted territory together. More than ever we believe people need tangible help both physically, relationally, and spiritually. In such a difficult time, we believe we’re called to be the hands and feet of Jesus. We believe God will do incredible things through each one of us as we come together. If you’d like to partner with us there are several ways to do so.
- Our community – pray for opportunities to make Jesus make sense as we navigate the Coronavirus pandemic on our community.
- Our church – pray that our campuses would be a catalyst for a gospel centered movement in their respective neighborhoods.
- Your neighbors – pray for those who may not know the love of Jesus and for moments throughout this outbreak to share the goods news of the gospel.
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS
- Check in – regularly call to see how they are doing and navigating the current cirumstances
- Drop off – You may not even need to wait for permission, but drop off goodies or items that may be needed. If elderly, offer to go shopping or pick up items for them
We have partnered with the Norton Campus to help create a food pantry made up of non–perishables that we’re using to help those that are so impacted by the current situation that they’re struggling to afford food.
You can drop off non-perishables Monday-Friday 12-1pm at the Norton Campus. 3970 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Norton, OH 44203
You can also click here to donate directly crisis response. All funds donated here will be allocated towards crisis response.
MAKE MASKS FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS
Health care workers are in need of surgical masks. Below are instructions on how to make them. They can be dropped off 12-1pm Monday-Friday at the building at the back of the parking lot of the Norton Campus.
Jo-Ann Fabrics in Montrose is handing out free packages of material and thread for making of masks.
GIVE TO THE MOVEMENT OF GRACE CHURCH
Right now Grace’s staff is solely focused on supporting our community, both part of our campus and the community we call home. We’re working hard to give hope to those that feel hopeless, provide ways to bring families together, and support the people on the front lines of helping others. If you want to partner with us as we serve our community, you can give below.